Now, I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but I occasionally enjoy a frapaccino every now and then. My husband on the other hand is a coffee fanatic! I'm not even sure how many cups he drinks per day, maybe 3 or 4?! He's a coffee maniac! So, when Staples contacted me to see if I'd be interested in reviewing a free Keurig OfficePRO Coffee Brewer I of course said yes! I knew my husband would love it and hey, I do love me some hot chocolate and the Keurig can totally make that too!
For my review I thought I would compare our old Mr. Coffee to the new Keurig OfficePRO. Give you a little of the good the bad and the ugly! Don't forget, I am giving one away for FREE at the end of this post, a $129.99 value!!
A little about this particular Keurig model...The Keurig OfficePRO Coffee Brewer comes with a choice of 3 cup brewing sizes, 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz. It is super easy to clean and refill with a removable 48 oz water reservoir and this Keurig commercial grade brewer generally brews about 10 times the volume of a typical home coffee brewer!
After giving this Keurig a whirl, this is what I've learned:
- GOOD: The Keurig is sleek, compact, and fits well on the counter top.
- GOOD: Ease of use. I was able to figure out the machine without even reading the instructions (I do recommend reading them though lol)
- GOOD: The K-cups already come pre-measured, no guessing on the amount of coffee grounds you need!
- GOOD: No need to buy coffee filters!
- BAD: My first attempt at hot cocoa was a little watery. However, I think choosing the next cup size down will remedy that.
- GOOD: You only have to make one cup! No more wasting extra cups of coffee that you couldn't drink.
- GOOD: You can make a cup of Joe in less than a minute!
- BAD: The individual cups can be pricey, but you can always buy them with a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- GOOD: You can use regular coffee grounds to make your coffee stronger and cheaper with a special attachment.
- You MUST enter through the Rafflecopter widget embedded below
- A comment is mandatory (answer the question: What K-cup would you like to try the most?) and you can earn extra entries through the other options, listed on the widget
- Limited to U.S. residents only
- Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 5/27/2013
- One winner will be randomly drawn and notified by email