I don't know about you, but I sure do get tired of eating sandwiches for lunch at work. Sure, I could go out and spend an easy $8.00 on lunch but we try to stick to a budget and only eat out once a week, normally a nice dinner on a Friday night. So, every so often I like to make pinwheels! They are simple to make and you can make them the night before for an easy grab and go lunch in the morning!
Roast Beef Pinwheels
- Spread cream cheese on to the tortilla keeping a one inch border clear of all ingredients
- Layer on 2 to 3 pieces of deli meat, spinach leaves and diced roasted red peppers
- Add a drizzle of Boars Head Savory Remoulade
- Roll the pinwheel as tight as possible without breaking the tortilla
- Wrap the pinwheel roll in a sheet of plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving
- When ready to serve, unwrap the roll from the plastic wrap and place toothpicks evenly down the roll
- Cut with a sharp knife between each toothpick and push the toothpick all the way through each pinwheel
- Serve and enjoy
I love these for lunch, but I also make them for parties, they're always a hit! You can add different types of meat, veggies and sauce to make it your own. Enjoy!
Like this post? Please, share it with others!